Monday, February 10, 2020

Best Loot and Spawn Locations (Updated)

Best Loot + Car & Boat Spawn Locations (Updated 4/4)

HIGH RESOLUTION VERSION HERE: http://imgur.com/a/uFrEV

Here is the updated (as of 4/4/2017) Best Loot + Car & Boat Spawn Locations that I have found during my closed access and Early Access Launch gameplay along with community feedback both from the comments, steam forums and the subreddit. Hope these assist and if you want to help me update and become a collaborator on this guide please mesage me in the comments and I will add you to discuss.

Due to Steam's 2Mb limits I have also uploaded a much higher resolution version.
http://imgur.com/a/uFrEV
-
If you are colour blind or have better feedback and would like to assist please message me in the comments and I will add you so I can further improve it.
-
NOTE: High Percentage (%) doesn't mean guaranteed. Looting the Weapons Cache Warehouses will display a higher percentage rate of picking up items such as Level 3 Helmets, Vests, Bags and Items such as the SKS etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment