Wednesday, February 19, 2020

English => Chinese Vocabulary


I just got bored of playing with Chinese players, that I do not understand and/or can not communicate with them. This is my partial solution of this... not problem.... of this inconvenience, before we get auto-translator in game, or I learn Chinese next to my english, german and japanese...

I hope you enjoy this vocabulary, and if you want to add something, just write me and I will add it. (feel free to copy it and print, I tested it and it helps)

Vocabulary
Basics:
Hello: Nihao
Goodbye: Za:ijia:n
Help me!: Bang Wo:!
Cover me!: Yianwho: wo:!
Behind us: Beinhao
enemy: T-ren (like T-rex, just with "N")
shoot!: Shetee
Stop!: Phingzhi:
Need (something): Tziyao
Enemy in the builiding: T-ren zai talou vi:
Sorry: baotzien
Thank you: tchie tchie (Tche Tche)
My Chinese is bad: Wo de tchunwen bu chao

Terrain:
Hill: Pa: Po: dao
Forest: Se:nli:n
Field: Lingyu (“gyu” part like “Gyou”)
Water: Shuei
Building: Jinzao
2nd floor “ar Lau” (just number + Lau = floor)
church: Jiahoey
rock: "Shi" (like She, just short... Shi x She:)

vehicles:
Car: tzitzche: (Che: = something on wheels)
Bike: Motou Che:
Ship: Chua:n (not like Chuan in Mexican) (the Ch = like Ch in word “check”

items:
Backpack: Beibao
Vest: Beixi:n
Helmet: Toukuei:
Level 1;2;3 Shuiping “i:” “ar” “sen”
meds: Pi:tien
boosters: Cutzien (used word "boost")

directions:
North: Bei (similar to word “Bay”)
South: Nan (like Non, just A instead of O)
East: Do:nk
West: tzi:
Left: Zuo
Right: yo / chien (Ch like in "Check")

weapons:
Assault rifle: puczi putzjang
SMG: Chong fong tziang
SG: Hua:tan tziang
SR: Juji tziang
Ammo: Daenjao
5.56 ammo: "wu wu liu" (thank: SainTheVex)
7.62 ammo: "qi liu ar" (thank: SainTheVex)

numbers:
1: "i"
2: "ar"
3: "sen"
4: "s:u" (sound like snake.. "ssu")
5: "wu:"
6: "Lio:"
7: "tzi" (yep, like the "west" probably difference in tone...)
8: "pa:"
9: "tzio" (like Ezio from AC just without "E" sound)
0: "lin" (like word "Lean" just shorter)

If you do not like it, do it yourself, this is to help you play and communicate with Chinese players.

No comments:

Post a Comment